About This Course
This one is a premier Degree program of Animation & Multimedia.
During the program, you will develop an in-depth understanding of the tools and techniques which are used in Animation, VFX, Graphics and Web Design. You will be interacting with our Subject Matter Experts, who have worked on projects that have been acclaimed both nationally and internationally.
What will you learn in this program?
- Design principles.
- Aesthetics skills.
- Creative visualization techniques.
- Website development and management.
- 2D and 3D Animation.
- Visual Effects tools and techniques.
- Compositing of live action footages and CGI elements.
- Graphic Design
- Principles of Designing
- Drawing & Perspective
- Color Theory
- Layout Design
- Technical and Creative Writing
|AR & VR|
- Web Design
- Web Color Theory
- Website Navigation
- Responsive Website Design
- Principles of Animation
- 2D Animation
- Interactive Presentation
- 3D Animation
- Video Editing
- Editing Sound & Adding Effects
- Techniques for cleaning up and restoring images
- Creating Motion Graphics
- 3D Techniques
- Visual Effects
- Compositing Techniques
At the end of each year, you will be required to submit a project that has been created using all the skills learnt throughout the year. This will be followed by a practical exam that will test your skills.
- Ranked in “Top 25 International Animation Schools and Colleges – 2020 International Rankings” by Animation Career Review
- Dedicated online and in-class training platform for Students
- Affiliation with well known Universities to provide Animation Degree course
- Student loan facility with 0% EMI loan
- Current industry standard and career focused course curriculum
- Studio Internship
- Awarded the ‘Centre of Excellence’ by MESC (Media & Entertainment Skills Council)
- National training studio that is owned and run by Industry professionals
- Spearheaded by entrepreneurs with 3 decades of expertise
- Regular webinars and live sessions by industry experts
- 100% Placement assistance
- Lectures and guest sessions from Industry experts
- Regular workshops, seminars and competitions
- Project and Portfolio creation
- Collaborative learning approach
- Personalized attention to students
- Unlimited practice hours
- Regular Studio Visits